Wake up Freddy, I think we're back on Elm Street  

Posted by Zee

More weather reports yes. That's either a sign that I'm too busy or that there's absolutely nothing else to talk about. Anyway I got up today looked out of the window today to see that a thick fog had decended over the city centre. I hadn't slept a jot while working on the Social Relations assignment and it's infernal bibilography all through the night so I had to get away from the laptop screen. I pulled out my camera, went downstairs and snapped off a few shots. Luckily, I'd bundled myself in a few layers (still sans hot shower you see) but I could see my breath for the first time since arriving in Melbourne. Cold. Everyone around me was huddling deep into their sweaters and hugging bags close to them. Cars had turned on their hazard lights as they made their way around still-empty streets. Pigeons flocked around the green lawn in front of the State Library as the fog visibly moved in and settled. More pictures after the jump.

Assignment is due at 5pm. Thankfully I'm almost done. One down, plenty more to go. I need my sleep!!!






This entry was posted on 2009-04-20 at Monday, April 20, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments:

Post a Comment