Panic Button Engaged  

Posted by Zee

Saturday 12:45pm. Deadlines approaching. Too many assignments jostling for your attention. What's there to do? Time to knuckle down.

I'm at Swanston Library now, as I was yesterday, attempting to grapple with the beast that's Social Relations. The trouble's gotta be with the secondary sources. At least one academic source each? That's tough. I'll update you as I go along.

12: 50. I've chosen a deserted corner of the library, second floor. There's a spacious table and a powerpoint. Library seems to be less crowded today. People probably stay away on the weekends. The place closes at 5. I've gotta get this done. No one's around here at the moment. Just how I like it.

13.30 Enter Ron Yap. Back from the vet. Apparently the dog and girlfriend takes precedence over a fast-due assignment. He's even further behind then me. At least I can snigger at his progress and make myself feel better. The going is pretty slow at the moment.
16.30 One article done! Two more to go. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. But at least what's done looks pretty impressive. Now I just need to replicate it twice more. Too bad the library's closing. Think I'll head back to the apartment.

This entry was posted on 2009-04-18 at Saturday, April 18, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments:

Post a Comment