“I believe that whatever doesn’t kill you only makes you . . . stranger.”  

Posted by Zee

Yum! That was a great dinner :D

Wednesday was tough once again as usual. There's something about a PR-Philosophy 6 hour combo that scrambles the brain pretty good. Had planned to head over and check out the drinks session at the Oxford Scholar in the evening. But by the time Brana, Melissa, Erni and I had reached the pub, there was only a little beer left on the tab. Lucinda offered clean glasses but we decided to just head for dinner instead. Erni took a tram home and the remaining three of us moved on to Lygon Street.

We sat down at Universal and was soon tucking in to some pizza and pasta. The pizza was substandard I think. We did agree the crust was unsatisfactory. But the pasta was heaven. For a non-pasta eating dude like me, this was indeed a surprise. Melissa's been a vegatarian for more than half a decade but was soon piling on bacon pasta on her plate. Hard to resist definitely :D We'd ordered a trio pasta, and I'd chosen Universal (Bacon and cream cheese). Absolutely delicious.

A scoop of ice cream and a walk in the park later, I pushed my stomach in front of me and dragged myself home. Last lesson of the week tomorrow morning. My assignment needs handing up.

This entry was posted on 2009-03-25 at Wednesday, March 25, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments:

Post a Comment