Making too much NOISE!  

Posted by Zee

Yeah that's been me recently. Was worried over how I wouldn't be able to take the contextual major of my choice but it's turned out alright in the end. I do think I might have overdone it though. The guy at the admin counter in Block 6 seems to know my enrolment status by heart and as for the woman (can't remember her name argggh! But as I mentioned previously, names elude me sometimes) who's in charge of admin stuff for Applied Communications, she stopped me in the stairwell to ask if I'd got them all settled. Yes I have, thanks. But it wasn't till later when I suddenly realised that apart from a message I left on her voicemail and an email sent to the profcomm address, I hadn't actually talked to her face to face. So how did she know that was me? Strange.

I've taken to waking up a little later the past two days since there's not much to do early on. headed over to the campus today to get my security ID done. Was a breeze really. The Ngee Ann Poly guys and gals had just come out of their meeting and were attempting to start enrolment. Total chaos, mind you. Thank god I've had mine completed after three days of running around. Don't know what I could have done without Crystal really. She somehow knows all the little bits that I'm missing out. All I'm good for is directions :D

Helped May out a little with enrolment too. Apparently, she crashed and burned at the first hurdle when her login to the network failed. I'm thankful I'm not in her shoes.

Ron's always running around somewhere with his sister and their Malaysian friends. Last night while I was doing my timetable, he called while sprawled out on the lawn in front of the State Library, inviting me to join them. I flashed my lounge lights at them from above, chuckled and continued with the timetable. Now that's something more to worry about come Tuesday. But in between? Utter boredom apparently.

This entry was posted on 2009-02-20 at Friday, February 20, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments:

Post a Comment