Snore and the world snores with you  

Posted by Zee

There's supposed to be this really boring talk today, from 11 to 4. That's 5 hours of just sitting there listening to an elderly lecturer drone. Might be good practice for when school reopens I think. It can't be any worse than 5 hours of staring at the sea, can it? I think I'm prepared :P

How do I know it'll be boring? Well I heard from Brana, who supposedly heard from Crystal (authentication needed). Well at least I've got Ron for company. We can probably start tearing chunks out of each other if it gets to that stage. The speaker would probably get the hint.

Last night at Queen Victoria's Market was a bust. Jon never made it, claiming that they made a detour. A detour? What is this... The Amazing Race? So yeah since Crystal wasn't keen on making the trip again, it was just me visiting the market. It was pretty bare to be honest compared to what I had seen when I'd visited in the day. There were less than half the stores and I wasn't hungry, so the food stores didn't appeal. The only thing different were the live bands. Got a birthday present for my sis, scrounged for a cloth artwork at a garage sale, then headed back for Swanston.

This entry was posted on 2009-02-26 at Thursday, February 26, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments:

Post a Comment