Hands in your pockets  

Posted by Zee

It was cold this morning. Really cold.

Woke at 3.20am and couldn't get back to sleep. Gave up trying after awhile.

Put on some long sleeves and took to the streets. There were already people up and about. Road sweepers on mammoth vehicles that trundled down the streets, preparing for a new day... Cabs circling aimlessly past traffic lights that didn't change.

It was about 5 blocks to LiHao's place and I swear I could almost see my breathe as I trekked past empty streets with the wind caressing my frozen cheeks. I shoved my hands deeper in my pockets. Last time I try something like this, I swear.

This entry was posted on 2009-02-24 at Tuesday, February 24, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments:

Post a Comment